plus additional Remote Delivery Act
We deliver exclusively under the following terms and conditions. Deviations require our written confirmation.
Offer and conclusion of contract
Prices and terms of payment
The prices are ex warehouse Würzburg and exclusive of the statutory value added tax or sales tax. All payments are due immediately upon receipt of the goods or services without any deduction. A transport share is usually added to the offer price.
The goods will be made available as soon as possible. In the event of a delay in delivery for which we are responsible, the customer is only entitled to withdraw from the contract after setting a reasonable grace period. All other claims are excluded.
We are liable for defects in hardware products to the exclusion of further claims as follows:
Defective products will be repaired or replaced at our option within a warranty period (depending on the product) from delivery. They are to be handed over to Deppisch by the customer at his own expense and risk, with the exception of written agreements or maintenance contracts. If a repair or replacement delivery fails within a reasonable grace period, the customer is only entitled to change the contract.
The customer is responsible for backing up all data before installing the software. In the event of data loss due to the installation or uploading of software, we assume no liability as a matter of principle.
All goods remain our property until full payment
Should one or more of the above conditions be ineffective, the remaining conditions remain unaffected. The possibly ineffective condition will be replaced by the statutory regulation.
Place of performance and place of jurisdiction is Würzburg
Remote Delivery Act, valid from 07/01/2000
1. Right of Withdrawal
3. Software Exceptions
● The Distance Selling Act stipulates that all orders made by catalogue, telephone, fax or online can be canceled within 14 days of receipt of the goods. If the seller fails to point this out, this right is extended to a full four months.
● We believe that this is good and correct. For months now, we have been granting our customers a right of cancellation of 14 working days in our general terms and conditions, which we enclose with all deliveries and publish on our homepage -
● Of course, there has always been a right of return. What's new is that under the Distance Selling Act, an order can be canceled once the goods have been received! From this derives the right to return the goods at the expense of the seller. The buyer only has to bear the shipping costs if the value of the goods is less than 80 DM (40 €).
● We think: From a retailer's point of view, we find this provision problematic because we prefer to sell our goods rather than lend them out -
● In addition to newspapers, magazines, perishable goods and some services, this right of return does not apply
● Software -
We know that many customers do not want to buy a pig in a poke. In such a regime, however, this is inevitable to a certain extent. We therefore endeavor to give you the greatest possible security even before you make your purchase. That's why we provide you with extensive, constantly updated product information on the Internet and try to answer all inquiries quickly and competently -
Purchase, order, refusal, non-
● We only deliver against cash on delivery, prepayment or PayPal.
● We receive orders by e-
● Individual photos are submitted online. For deliveries of USB sticks and/or hard drives via DHL, the shipping costs will be added.
● If the ordered goods are refused or not picked up at the post office despite notification, we will charge an expense allowance of 10% of the value of the goods plus €9.00 shipping costs.
● In order to reduce the misuse of credit cards or bank details, we only deliver against prepayment, cash on delivery or via PayPal!
● If you withdraw from the purchase after we have given you written confirmation, we will charge you an expense allowance of $ 10.00
Leinach, 08. March 2023
This page has been translated online!